EU AI ACT
Saving Time - Securing your Assets - Providing Everything You Need to Prepare
In April 2021, the European Commission released a proposal for the regulation of AI, the Artificial Intelligence Act.
The European Council adopted a common position on the EU AI Act in Dec 2022. The proposal is expected to be adopted by the EU Parliament end of March 2023.
How can you prepare yourself minimally and efficiently when the regulatory environment is not stabilized?
Access this free and powerful resources to get up to speed on the EU AI Act
- EU AI Act in a nutshell: main features and importance of the EU AI Act
- Latest updates: synthesis of main changes between the initial proposal of April 2021 and the proposal today as of Jan 2023
Understand the EU AI Act
Latest updates from Europe - Jan 2023
Learn the formula to get the right knowledge at the right moment
No matter what stage you're in relation with the EU AI Act, the right knowledge can:
- Save you hours in understanding 120+ pages of regulatory text
- Save energy by translating regulation into actionable steps
- Stay on top of regulatory changes
- Save time in developing your strategy for compliance
- Protect your company's reputation
Our commitment to you: Translating regulation into strategy
Learn how to create your own strategy regarding the EU AI Act
TRAINING LEVEL 2
The EU AI Act is expected to be adopted by Parliament end of March 2023.
Get all the plug-and-play tools & interactive training you need to set up your compliance plan in 4 weeks.
Join the waitlist, you'll be the first to know when we open the doors!
TRAINING LEVEL 1
All you need to stay on top of regulatory updates
Gain a broad and deep understanding of the EU AI Act and stay on top of changes
Learn at your own pace, the main concepts, the requirements for high risk systems and their implications for your organisation
Receive regulatory updates for 6 months